1. Where were you 3 hours ago?
On my way to Boulder Bookstore even though I do not like books without pictures much anymore.
2. Who are you in love with?
I suppress my love so I won’t get hurt or hurt others. But that said, my most comfy love is with a friend of mine, but it isn’t romantic love if that’s the variant of love you are referring to.
3. Have you ever eaten a crayon?
No, it would not even occur to me.
4. Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?
Not so much as you’d notice.
5. When is the last time you went to the mall?
Not counting the Pearl Street “pedestrian mall”, that would be about three years ago.
6. Are you wearing socks right now?
Yes, always. But they’re below-ankle height.
7. Do you have a car worth over $2,000?
I hope it still worth more than that.
8. When was the last time you drove out of town?
A year ago, accidentally took wrong road and it was scary.
9. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days?
10. Are you hot?
Yes. Well, under dim lighting.
11. What was the last thing you had to drink?
Hold on while I run to the refridgerator. Ok. An Izze.
12. What are you wearing right now?
Glasses. Socks you already know. Hanes undies. Tan shorts. Green short sleeve shirt. Shoes. Hmm, I thought there would be more! I guess the top half of one’s body needs less than the lower half!
13. Do you wash your car or let the car wash do it?
Car washy goodness by robots.
14. Last food that you ate?
Cliff Builder’s bar, peanut butter flavor. Cheerios in Almond milk before that.
15. Where were you last week at this time?
Sunday…I guess I was here.
16. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week?
17. When is the last time you ran?
You mean like a short dash to get to the crosswalk before the crossing timer counted out? Last week. If you mean like long duration for exercise, that’d be never outside of gym class.
18. What’s the last sporting event you watched?
19. What is your favorite animal?
The Koala bear demands that I love it on account of its cuteness, but I think I’d have to go for the dolphin as being sexier cause it’s all glossy and hairless. Wish I could be that hairless. Ah, dreams of genetic engineering. Also, dogs have taken the edge over cats lately.
20. Your dream vacation?
Any vacation caused by becoming a multimillionaire. Or, if not that, then I don’t know, maybe visit France someday… but I hate traveling.
21. Last person’s house you were in?
Well I just got back from visiting my parents, but besides that, cat-care in North Boulder.
22. Worst injury you’ve ever had?
Intestinal block as a child was most traumatic, but if you mean worst in the sense of most damage, I guess my broken nose was worst. But lately, that wart I cured was really annoying.
23. Have you been in love?
Yes, a few times. Each one is different. But the constant is some wistfulness around the edges.
24. Do you miss anyone right now?
Yes, my friend J.
25. Last play you saw?
A Frequent Fliers presentation, not a play so much as people flying around on wires.
26. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?
I may have misplaced it.
27. What are your plans for tonight?
To maybe burn some stuff off the hard drive, or perhaps just do nothing.
28. Who is the last person you sent a MySpace message or comment?
MySpace is lame. I refuse to join such an ugly web presence.
29. Next trip you are going to take?
30. Ever go to camp?
Sure, but not the camping kind. The activity kind.
31. Were you an honor roll student in school?
No, I realized that school’s don’t really care, so why try to impress them? Straight B’s from then on.
32. What do you want to know about the future?
That we are infinite.
33. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne?
34. Are you due sometime this year for a doctor’s visit?
35. Where is your best friend?
One of those Southern states where they talk funny and kids say “sir” and “ma’am” while secretly killing puppies.
36. How is your best friend?
I have two, but I’d say stressed and concerned, respectively.
37. Do you have a tan?
Only on my head. I haven’t tried to undo the ghosty-white this year, yet. Maybe in August. Last ditch chance for some color. Did I mention I am single? If I weren’t, I’d have a tan.
38. What are you lis
tening to right now?
Liz Phair “Somebody’s Miracle”
39. Do you collect anything?
Action figures, dvds.
40. Who is the biggest gossiper you know?
Blogs do that for us, now.
41. Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over?
I think it was in the late 90s.
42. Have you ever drank your soda from a straw?
Yes! Love it.
43. What does your last text message say?
44. Do you like hot sauce?
45. Last time you took a shower?
46. Do you need to do laundry?
Did it last night.
47. What is your heritage?
Born in US to a German mother and a generic white guy father. So I’d say half-German.
48. Are you someone’s best friend?
Ooh, deep question. This is why you make the big bucks as a psychoanalyst test form. Am I? I think I am, but I may be on equal footing with a couple other best friends, you know?
49. Are you rich?
50. What were you doing at 12AM last night?
Finishing a logo that I thought was finished hours before. And then some porn, but not much because I didn’t want to heat up.